JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Silverton
State
Oregon
I'm looking to purchase several hundred rounds of 5.56X45. Located in Silverton, will travel to surrounding areas

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have about 350+ rounds of M855 5.56x45 I'd like to sell. Be aware that the load is pretty hot and sometimes the blasting caps will pop out when it ejects after firing, but it's never caused any problems for me. If you're interested we can work a deal.

I have about 350+ rounds of M855 5.56x45 I'd like to sell. Be aware that the load is pretty hot and sometimes the blasting caps will pop out when it ejects after firing, but it's never caused any problems for me. If you're interested we can work a deal.

If these are manufactured, then start a classified ad in the ammunition section.

If they are reloads, sell them as components only in the reloading classifieds.

Took me all of 30 seconds to find a lot of NATO rds. Frontier is Hornady, quality, 55, 62, 75 grain loads.

I question the quality of the deal* that you found so easy.

Max 5 boxes, with the cheapest shipping comes to the total of $81.95 for 100 rounds of Frontier...

Hard pass.

*you never said it was a good deal, just that it's easily available... Which I don't think is the point... CTD has been in stock this whole time, might cost you a $1 per paper hole, but hey, it's available

Hornady / Frontier is quality ammo, I've shot thousands of Prairie dogs with the 55's

You obviously missed my point, But that was your goal. Are you here to help this fellow shooter ? Or piss in the punch bowl?

500 rds plus 10-30 rd magazines 429$
Here is another Midsouth Shooters Exclusive! The 5.56 Ammo Mag Pack. This pack covers a pretty good "Emergency Pack" and brings everything together at one great price. Included in this pack are 500 rounds of Hornady 5.56 Nato 55gr FMJ (XM193), and 10 Steel 30 Round AR-15 5.56/223 Magazines. Perfect to stash and have just in case. Limited Quantities!

200 rds plus 10-30 rd magazines 269$
Here is another Midsouth Shooters Exclusive! The 5.56 Ammo Mag Pack. This pack covers a pretty good "Emergency Pack" and brings everything together at one great price. Included in this pack are 200 rounds of Hornady 5.56 Nato 55gr FMJ (XM193), 10 Steel 30 Round AR-15 5.56/223 Magazines, and a black 40 Caliber Ammo Can. Perfect to stash and have just in case.

Last Edited:
Hornady / Frontier is quality ammo, I've shot thousands of Prairie dogs with the 55's

You obviously missed my point, But that was your goal. Are you here to help this fellow shooter ? Or piss in the punch bowl?

I think you missed the point pal,

*you never said it was a good deal, just that it's easily available... Which I don't think is the point... CTD has been in stock this whole time, might cost you a $1 per paper hole, but hey, it's available

I caught your point, but you aren't "helping this fellow shooter" by sending him to bad deals. Hate to break it to you.

You proved a good point, yes, you can find ammo. No one is really debating that, check GunBroker, you can buy any caliber you want right now, but is it a "decent" price?

The link you shared, the answer is no... no it is not... at least not to me. I'm still glad you shared it, because I'm not buying it, maybe someone else won't want to do a few more searches than you and get a better deal, but that's on them.

Unless you work for midsouth shooters, not sure why you'd care that someone is calling out that there are better prices available to "help the fellow shooter"... or are you here to just piss in the punch bowl?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.