JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't need the extra penetration properties that this ammo has. I'd rather have quantity. So, here it is. The lowest advertised price (including shipping) that you find out there I'll beat by .10 per round. Or you can have it for .75 cents a round whichever is lowest. I want you to have this green tip and me to have wolf before we really can't find it for real. It's just hard to find right now, not impossible yet.

If you think I'll ship the ammo re-read the above paragraph slower. F2F ONLY.

Standard for what? If they are military green tips, they are going to be made for the M16 1/7 twist and theyre going to be heavy. Thats part of what gives them the extra penetration. But if theyre civilian green tips, (unlikely being on clips, and in 5.56 cal) then they could be ANY grain bullets. You may have a 1/9 twist barrel, and if you shoot these at 72 grain weight, the twist isnt fast enough for the weight, and the bullet will not be accurate. Or if you have a 1/7 twist AR, and these are 45 grain civilian green tips, they will spin too fast and come apart before they hit the target. At least thats what Ive been told.

Standard for what? If they are military green tips, they are going to be made for the M16 1/7 twist and theyre going to be heavy. Thats part of what gives them the extra penetration. But if theyre civilian green tips, (unlikely being on clips, and in 5.56 cal) then they could be ANY grain bullets. You may have a 1/9 twist barrel, and if you shoot these at 72 grain weight, the twist isnt fast enough for the weight, and the bullet will not be accurate. Or if you have a 1/7 twist AR, and these are 45 grain civilian green tips, they will spin too fast and come apart before they hit the target. At least thats what Ive been told.

Maybe I'll pull one tonight and weigh it to settle any disputes and questions. I've always thought that standard military 5.56 was 55 grain, at least that's what I've, been told.

I'll be on my tractor most of today and it doesn't have a computer screen... So, call me if you have a good offer and we can make a deal.

The military M855 round is intended for use against light matériel targets and personnel, but not vehicles. Identified by a green tip, the 62 grain projectile is constructed of a lead alloy core topped by a steel penetrator, the whole contained within a gilding (copper alloy) metal jacket. The primer and case are waterproof. Despite the round's penetration abilities, BATF has specifically exempted it from the AP ban.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.