JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Honestly I like to shoot this stuff, but not as much as I like to shoot CBC 77gr OTM so if someone seems to think they need some of this evil penetrater ammo I'll sell you some so I can buy better ammo with your money.
:D

300 round battle packs, Sealed in bags on strippers in a cardboard box. 18 available (5400 rounds) All new production.

I'll trade you for
Magtech/CBC 5.56x45 MK262 Mod 1 Ammo 77 Grain Sierra Open Tip Match.

http://www.armsunlimited.com/Magtech-CBC-556x45-MK262-77-gr-Sierra-Open-Tip-p/556c-otm-case.htm

Which is .58/rd which makes the 300 rd battle packs $175 each. If you have actual CBC 77gr OTM to trade me even better as I really dont want your money, I just would rather shoot better ammo if you think you really need M855.

A quick look on Armslist shows retards asking $.75 to $1 a round! I hope no one is stupid enough to pay that!

Honestly you should not be paying me $.58 as the CBC 77gr OTM is much better ammo, But hey who I am to tell you what to buy. If you have green tip fever (disclaimer these do not have green tips, however they are M855 Nato which are the same rounds that are painted green in the states) You can have these and I'll shoot the good stuff!

008_14.JPG 009_13.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.