JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
IMI Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 62 Grain M855 SS109 Penetrator Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail (15 Boxes of 30) 450 Rounds for $114.99 shipped

Seems like a good deal from MidwayUSA for factory IMI (Israeli Military) M855 SS109 ammunition. You get free shipping without having to buy an entire case, which is also nice. Going through my MidwayUSA e-mails, this deal has been $119.99 a few times in the past but never this low.

266013.jpg

Click "sale" in the blue bar at the top, then select "ammunition" Top middle is 1200 rounds for $299.99. Not sure why the direct link does not work. I bought it for that this morning.

My gosh that's a great deal!

We just sold a slew of 5.56 for a fraction of pennies over that/rd, which I thought was pretty fairly priced.

Least the buyers are not "on the radar", and didn't have to wait on the brown truck.

Stack up deep if you can! Storms are coming...

I know I wish I could swing another order right now. That price is the same as the after rebate price of the federal stuff a few months ago. I have a feeling we will be on an upward price trend very soon.

I know I wish I could swing another order right now. That price is the same as the after rebate price of the federal stuff a few months ago. I have a feeling we will be on an upward price trend very soon.
I've gotten screwed on a few of those rebate deals. Not completely but enough to make me say forget that nonsense. They can offer the rebate to the retailer and the retailer can in turn charge me less. I'm done jumping through rebate hoops.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top