JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
*FINAL 2 AVAILABLE*. Less than $.60/round for American made green tips by American workers. I've seen this ammo advertised here, on this website, made in Korea, made in Russia, made in the former Yugoslavia, made in Israel, and even made Guatemala, to name a few. Buy what you want, it's your money, but I support American workers. All my ammo is made in America. The defense industries of some of those countries are so heavily subsidized by the American taxpayer they should send us all free ammo, my opinion. I try to buy American whenever I can, even if I have to spend an extra nickel. This ammo is high quality, supports our young, brave, men and women, fighting for our freedom on the front lines, AND also gives American workers the ability to support their families, and pay those taxes that subsidize other countries. Yes I'm opinionated, and yes you can buy what you want, because WE live in a free country. I choose to buy American.

These are copper tipped, NATO rounds, produced at the Lake City Plant, run by Federal. The ammo cans have been properly stored, and are still factory sealed. Price rounds off to just over $.59/round. Please send a PM with the contact button if interested.

IMAG0760.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: