JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have one of the Centerfire Systems Bulgarian AK-74s on it's way and have read a few buyers have had keyholing issues. I have yet to order any ammunition for this as I was planning on buying a crate when I have the funds. However with their ten day return policy I would like to take it out for a test as soon as I get it. Does anybody know if there are any local dealers of the 5.45x39? I know that the best deal is surplus (aim surplus has 1080rnds at 119 for 2 or more spam cans), but I just need a few boxes of Wolf to test her out.

the last time I was in the security store in Hillsboro, they had a good stockpile of Commie ammo. Don't remember exactly what they had, but worth calling 'em to find out.

I have one of the Centerfire Systems Bulgarian AK-74s on it's way and have read a few buyers have had keyholing issues. I have yet to order any ammunition for this as I was planning on buying a crate when I have the funds. However with their ten day return policy I would like to take it out for a test as soon as I get it. Does anybody know if there are any local dealers of the 5.45x39? I know that the best deal is surplus (aim surplus has 1080rnds at 119 for 2 or more spam cans), but I just need a few boxes of Wolf to test her out.

finding it locally. There was some for sale here from the person I bought the Centenial Arms AK-74 from but he wanted more than I can order it for from ammoman. I started an order at ammoman last night but then got to thinking about my income taxes and how much I owed so I didn't go through with it. Not that that would help you any! I haven't found even one round in all the shops I've visited or called. I'm sure someone has it though.
Friend is going to the show in Puyallup the end of the month and he can probably get me some there, but I think I'll order a couple spam cans from ammoman first.

Deen
NRA Benefactor Life Member/Recruiter

finding it locally. There was some for sale here from the person I bought the Centenial Arms AK-74 from but he wanted more than I can order it for from ammoman. I started an order at ammoman last night but then got to thinking about my income taxes and how much I owed so I didn't go through with it. Not that that would help you any! I haven't found even one round in all the shops I've visited or called. I'm sure someone has it though.
Friend is going to the show in Puyallup the end of the month and he can probably get me some there, but I think I'll order a couple spam cans from ammoman first.

Deen

a crate (2160 rds) of 5.45X39 FMJ 53 GRAIN - FMJ from Ammoman.com for $299 incl shipping. It just went on sale today because it was $359 last night.

Probably not the best ammo but OK for some plinking! I'd prefer the 70 grain but it's $289/1000.

Deen

I bought 4000 rounds of this same stuff from AIM surplus back at $129 a 1080 case. I had my doubts, but I have only one complaint after 500 rounds dr. It is corrosive primed, stinks like ****, and is as dirty as it comes. Your gun will look like a 2cyc muffler after 30 rounds. That said, I bump-fired 400 rounds in a day(look that up on youtube if you don't know the term, and then buy another 1080 rounds), without fail! Not one issue with feeding or jamming. When you are done, blow the bore/gun out with spray cleaner to kill the corrosive prob and you will be happy. I could bump-fire my initials with no prob. Clean the gun well within 24hrs and you should have no prob. I don't have a good ak 74, but not the cheapest. This is my fav gun now. It will eat crap ammo all day long.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top