JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Best deal on the -74 is at centerfiresystems.com
I've been shooting this ammo - its fine, you won't be able to reload like you can with brass, but its cheap ammo.
corrosive ammo isn't going to kill your rifle, just remember to clean your bolt face gas tube and barrel every time - which on an AK is quick.

Best deal on the -74 is at centerfiresystems.com
I've been shooting this ammo - its fine, you won't be able to reload like you can with brass, but its cheap ammo.
corrosive ammo isn't going to kill your rifle, just remember to clean your bolt face gas tube and barrel every time - which on an AK is quick.

Yes, for non-corrosive, centerfiresystems.com sells 1,000 rounds 60g FMJ (Wolf) for 229.99 (plus 25.00 shipping).

But if you looked at the link I had above, you can get (2) tins (2,160 rounds) for 239.00 (plus 55.00 shipping). Of course, it is corrosive.

Yes, for non-corrosive, centerfiresystems.com sells 1,000 rounds 60g FMJ (Wolf) for 229.99 (plus 25.00 shipping).

But if you looked at the link I had above, you can get (2) tins (2,160 rounds) for 239.00 (plus 55.00 shipping). Of course, it is corrosive.

$299 incl shipping for 2,160 a couple weeks ago from Ammoman. Got here in a week. I consider all milspec communist bloc ammo to be corrosive and non reloadable. In some cases Wolf is the exception.

Yes, I used it when I shot my Polish Tantal. It is corrosive. It shoots fine. When I finished my range trip, I went home, ran my bore-snake through the bore a few times, and then ran patch that had been soaked in hoppe's no. 9 though, then a few dry patches, then a patch wet with breakfree. I leave the bore wet with breakfree. Then I just run the boresnake through before I shoot (probably unnecessary, but I do it anyway). All the corrosive ammo does is attract moisture. If you take care of your barrel, you will be fine shooting this ammo.

also if you let me know your from NW firearms ill take another 10 bucks of per case. most of my ammo ill make a deal for the good folk that hang out around here at the show or at my shop in salem.

Phoneless, just look for the "NW AMMO SUPPLY" sign. Not sure where Wes will put me sense it will only be my second show at Portland. Should have 6 tables of ammo and 6-8 pallets on the ground trying to compete with the big boys.

also if you let me know your from NW firearms ill take another 10 bucks of per case. most of my ammo ill make a deal for the good folk that hang out around here at the show or at my shop in salem.

If I can score my upper put me down for a case. (so is that 269. ?) also how bout .223?(no steel)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top