JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use 5.45 but I still have 4 tins left. That's a good price though. Let me think about it since I just came across this and I have to go to a meeting here shortly.

I have a dealer I buy from with that might do it, but I don't know what he'll want to mark it up for having it shipped there. We need someone with a Century account we can send it to or it's 180/thousand for "normal" people.

You need to get approval from Joey on Group buys.

I have a Century account also, but I'm way down in Vancouver.

I know that Andrew, but this isn't a real group buy. I'm trying to find a dealer that isn't going to tack on a $20 dollar surcharge per case.

Since you are a Century dealer maybe you can broker the deal for people close to you. I want 5 tins for 600 out the door and need prices on a RI1594, RI1597, and an RI1576.

I know that Andrew, but this isn't a real group buy. I'm trying to find a dealer that isn't going to tack on a $20 dollar surcharge per case.

Since you are a Century dealer maybe you can broker the deal for people close to you. I want 5 tins for 600 out the door and need prices on a RI1594, RI1597, and an RI1576.

I sent a request to Joey to see if it's OK.

I would charge a 6-pack of Coor's light per participant.:D Better than $20? right?:s0114::s0114:

I would need someone to run the buy, if it is approved.

IE: take all the payments, post all the participants and their order, and give me one cashier's check for the total.

This also depends on IF we can get this done before the sale is over.

I just did one on another site, and my shop if stuffed with ammo.:s0001:

We would need a volunteer locally to run the buy.

That person would beed to be someone I am familiar with.

That will determine if the group buy is approved.

Otherwise A2theK, you could do a small buy with a couple of the posters above, if you want to do a quick one.
It would have to be off the forum though.

Century doesn't have a discount on ammo for dealers.

Ideally for me it would be someone in the Tacoma/Olympia area. I'd eat up all my savings in gas going to Vancouver. :)

If I had access to a C+R I'd buy 8-10 tins and just have people come pick up what they want.

Sorry I haven't checked the thread because I assumed it's dead. I couldn't snooze on a deal like this. This is cheaper it has ever been - ever. 120 shipped? That's like the 80-100 dollar cases like the old AK days if you consider 20/case for most shippers!!

I gave my dealer $5/case handling fee and got plenty for me to last a very, very long time. I also got a rifle shipped free too with it. (Not a Keyholer Tantal, but a 1:8 Bulgy.) I'm sure 1:8 is fine because 1:200mm is the standard twist. I get sidetracked.

Century does have a discount on ammo for dealers AM1505E 120/case after discount. Look at the regular price. If that's not a discount, I don't know what is.

It's not like this is some secret Freemason stuff or something.

I would of met people somewhere to share the shipment, but I'm not feeling too helpful anymore because the last guy I had drove 60miles to meet didn't show up with the money and came with some junk to trade wasting my time and money.

I also get tired of the bureaucracy of the board - I know it's needed, but I was looking for help not hindrance.

It's a free for all. Get what you can boys and girls!!! Only a week left. Let's buy it all and drive the price sky high!

I'd also like to thank Andrew for his help. I didn't mean for that to sound like you were not.

I was doing bwire fencing yesterday and didn't have time to check.

You guys should jump on this if Andrew is willing to facilitate.

Is this all in WA or is anyone in OR interested. I might be able to put something together for the Washingtion/Yamhill counties.

I understand this needs to happen before the end of the month.
PM ASAP.

Oregon order --- To whom it may concern. (Deavis ?)

I have made arrangments for a buy for myself.
If anyone wants to piggyback on my order then PM me by 11/26/09 by 6pm.
I will be sending the order at 6:30pm.
You can pick up in Washington county or Yamhill county from me.

$125/tin ($5 for FFL)

Sorry about the short notice but will be going out of town for the weekend.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top