JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Wish you were in Oregon.

find an FFL and do the transfer. Nothing to it.

PS: posting something like the prime did could (and is) construed to be the same as asking for an illegal sale across state lines and is supposed to be removed.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

find an FFL and do the transfer. Nothing to it.

PS: posting something like the prime did could (and is) construed to be the same as asking for an illegal sale across state lines and is supposed to be removed.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

I am the last person to attempt an illegal sale, I have several FFLs I can and would use. I would however like to view a rifle prior to purchase, my bad. I will remove my own post or edit it. Contact anyone I have done a trade or purchase with and they will vouch for me as a legal and legit member. I would like to get all fired up about having my intentions questioned but I will take Deen's post as informational rather than accusatory.

Brian

I am the last person to attempt an illegal sale, I have several FFLs I can and would use. I would however like to view a rifle prior to purchase, my bad. I will remove my own post or edit it. Contact anyone I have done a trade or purchase with and they will vouch for me as a legal and legit member. I would like to get all fired up about having my intentions questioned but I will take Deen's post as informational rather than accusatory.

Brian

Deen Ad is correct in that we don't allow posting such as "wish you were closer to OR, WA..."

It's not something we give infractions for but we usually delete those posts, yes it's petty but it's a situation of making it clear that it is not construed as asking for a, hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudg, will you sell it across the stateline FTF.

The way you modified your post makes it much more clear as to your motives and is more acceptable.

The fact is if this forum is to survive we must be above reproach in every ad and we can't even allow a hint of impropriety.

This post is not against you personally, I'm just clarifying how we work in the Ads section. My goal is to keep everyone at NWFA and NWFA ifself safe.

gonna hi jack my own thread::::

Why does everyone freakout about not being in the same state?
We have access to a ton of FFL's here and others that are known.
For a few extra $$ you can transfer everything and then there's no problems.

gonna hi jack my own thread::::

Why does everyone freakout about not being in the same state?
We have access to a ton of FFL's here and others that are known.
For a few extra $$ you can transfer everything and then there's no problems.

I do believe its because its the extra hassle of it. Im in oregon and I wont buy from someone in washington just because its too big of a hassle for me to mess with.I dont have the extra time to meet up with you on a weekend or weeknight, drive home, drive up the next day and go through a FFL for a price that I can buy in my own state for. Now, if you had posted it for a super insane low price then I bet you would have hundreds of PMs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.