JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ALL ITEMS SOLD

I picked up a 5.45 AR-15 barrel from AR15hardware.com ( <broken link removed> ), and paired it with a Model 1 Sales 5.45 bolt and larger 5.45 firing pin kit. About 650 rounds down the pipe

5.45 barrel + 5.45 Bolt + 5.45 Firing pin for $150. I just zeroed the rifle last week, and it's still shooting straight

I have a sealed spam can of 5.45 ammo, that's 1080 rounds: $129, or $100 and 350 extra round if you buy the barrel/firing pin kit and magazines as well. I also have 4 C-product 5.45 magazines available at $10 a pop. AMMO AND MAGAZINES SOLD, PENDING FUNDS

I bought this stuff to have an inexpensive plinker, but now the local range is telling me that steel penetrator ammo is no go!

130434870.jpg

130434878.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
about 650 rounds down the pipe. I bought two spam cans, and can account for about 350 rounds lying about in my closet in individual packaging and in magazines.

Oh, i forgot to mention I also have 4 C-products magazines available at $10 a pop.

From what I've seen, most 5.45 use mild steel(=cheap and easy to produce) inside the jacket.
The mild steel is very soft, and lead often does more damage due to it's density.
Your range should look into it.
Hope you sell it!
-K

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.