JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been unpacking some trunks from my army days (1970s), had 5 magazines taped together with The Colt Trademark and COLT AR-15 on the top. 3 have CAL .223 and 2 have CAL 5.56MM on them. One still has blanks in it from training, I have some more blanks as well somewhere. Well, here is the NEW post, as I did not state a price in 1st. I think $80 for all is fair. These have been used (by me) and have military associated wear. Also, they were taped together with duct tape for 40 years, so has some sticky on them that needs to be cleaned. Thanks.

Last Edited:
I have been unpacking some trunks from my army days (1970s), had 5 magazines taped together with The Colt Trademark and COLT AR-15 on the top. 3 have CAL .223 and 2 have CAL 5.56MM on them. One still has blanks in it from training, I have some more blanks as well somewhere. I am not sure of the value of these, guess I will take the 1st reasonable offer. Thanks.

For Sale Ads (a.k.a. WTS) All for sale ads are required to have a price listed. If you don't know what it's worth, list what you'll take for it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top