JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
10-22,single actions in 45colt, ''66 brass-framed levergun also 45 colt, winchester model 94,caliber 38-55,Rossi .44special snubby.

LCBrewing, the wolverton range is very close to you,do u ever shoot there? they are open the 2nd sunday of the month to the public,and I go there quite often.pm me if you'd like to see the place and burn up some ammo.
..same offer to anyone who'd like to shoot there during the week,it's never busy and plenty of cover from the hot sun... or occasional rain shower.

I may have to take you up on that sometime in the future. I've not been up there yet. At one time I looked and found an application for membership, but thought the membership price was a bit high for how often I actually get to go shoot. That, and I really want to set a lane up at my house so I don't have to pay at all! :)

I've got some fresh .300 Win. Mag. handloads with 210 grain Berger VLD's I want to wring out in my Kimber 8400 Police Tactical, and my Savage 110 FCP-K. Bill T.

Kimber84002.jpg

Kimber8400LAPoliceTactical.jpg

Savage110FCP-K.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1873 Remington rolling block #1 sporter rifle (rechambered for .357 Mag)

Howa 1500 .30-06

[No picture yet.]

Bushmaster Varminter .223

RRBRestore-GunKnifeHatBestsm.jpg

The Colt Defender arrived just in time so me and the wife immediately went out to the range to do a quick famfire. We both like the trigger and the only hang ups were due to flat point FMJ from Blazer. Only happened a few times and easily cleared. The trigger is very crisp with little take up and a quick reset.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads