JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi guys. I hope this isn't against any rules, as I'm not actually selling these, but I found a great deal and thought I'd share it with you all.

LAPoliceGear has 5.11 rifle cases on clearance for more than 50% off. 36" single,42" single, 36" double-rifle, and 42" double-rifle, ($45, $49 $69, and $79 respectively)

I've had the 36" double-rifle case for a while and really like it, though it can weigh a ton if you load it up. I ordered two other cases yesterday.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/5tacl.html

Regards,
Nate

Nate, thanks for the heads-up on the close-out sale. I picked up a couple of the 42" doubles, a single and 2 pistol cases. Got some Christmas shopping done early!

These are decent prices.:s0155:

just got my 36" case the other day. It is awesome-I've got my complete AR on one side, my SBR upper on the other, in the front Molle both my pistols fit on one side and 8 mags in pouches from the milsup place on the other side. 4 ar mags, 2 on either end. Nothing budges, either. PUt it on as a backpack & jumped up & down trying to get things to move.
Check out some of the backpacks they sell under their name...I got 2 pretty decent ones w/ molle straps for about $15 cheaper each than a similar thing at the milsup place in town.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top