JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Lightly used 5.11 Rush 12 backpack

Color scheme is Doubletap.

Light gray with black Molle straps. I'll say this bag is 98% of buying a new one. I'll dock 2% condition for a potential scuff somewhere.

Photos are stock Amazon images.

Good bag for daily use, sadly I needed a larger one (so I nabbed a Rush24) for all my school books and supplies.
7A2CE979-6C26-4BEB-B170-024CE58A8485.jpeg EA69D9E8-F004-4667-88E4-BE24BD5BF08D.jpeg EF0FAB8F-D8BC-4EA1-ACF5-8106222A98BE.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How do you like the Rush 24? Been debating that as a possible work bag. I currently use the side trip brief case from 5.11 but I have so much stuff in it that sling carry is weird.

How do you like the Rush 24? Been debating that as a possible work bag. I currently use the side trip brief case from 5.11 but I have so much stuff in it that sling carry is weird.
A lot of room in the 24 compared to the 12, so really depends on how much space you need. I've considered the laptop bag from 5.11 but I have more items that are bulky so the backpack was the only option. Had I done it from the start and knew the future, I would have grabbed the 24.

I also got the 24 because the layout is the same as the 12, just larger which was a benefit.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top