JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey I had hard time finding reviews on this item... But I had the itch so I did purchase it. I was looking for a rifle sleeve/sheath/holster that was molle compatible and not to bulky. Wanted to share my luck with any others interested. Fits AMAZING on my Rush 12 backpack. Perfect for on the go and doesn't move an inch. Really a well designed piece. It came with the 5.11 tier kit as well. Its holding my loaded up M1A in the picture just fine. My mini 14 isn't even noticeable. So, to anyone out there, seems to fit with any molle backpack with side attachments. Going on a long hike tomorrow to really see how it works.
Feel free to ask any questions.. Like I said, wasn't much info out there when I looked.

20140610_154223_zpst8hykm06.jpg

Added some pics with my mini strapped up. I adjusted the tier system a little bit, the main demonstration picture on the website is how I had it, but moving the buckles more to the sides worked better.

20140611_215737_zpskotpdlw4.jpg 20140611_215705_zpszkrtgino.jpg 20140611_215653_zpslgrds8ms.jpg

Almost 3 years after the fact... Glad I found this quick review. I had been looking for a good way to carry my shotgun on day and short overnight trips. I also had the Rush 12 pack, so purchased the rifle sleeve. Works great with my 22" BPS. With my bivy strapped to the bottom of the pack, gear inside, and shotgun on the back, it's a very balanced and easy to carry rig.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top