JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey guys, I have a brand new 5.11 Rush 72 bag, still in plastic with tags intact. I bought this earlier this year with the intention of using it, but I never needed it. I have a Rush 24 I use daily, the 72 is just a little bit too big for daily use. It would make a great bug out bag though, since it will swallow entire loads of gear, plus it has a waist strap (which the 24 doesn't, I have no idea why). Anyway, Amazon.com is selling the same bag for $150 and some change, it retails for like $170 or $180, but I'll let it go for $140 OBO. The bag is still brand new so I'm not taking too much off of the Amazon price, of course, I'm open to all reasonable offers. At this point in time I'm not interested in any trades, however feel free to offer, the worst that can happen is that I'll politely decline. Bag is located in Portland, I can travel a reasonable distance but you'll have to come to me. Not looking to ship at this point in time. Shoot me a PM and we can talk from there.

Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top