JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It tears my heart hearing of such stories.
I'm not judging the mom , not much detail to the story and I wasn't there.
If you have a gun , teach everyone in your house basic rules of firearm safety.
If you have kids , Keep your gun in a safe place where they do not access to it.
Nothing is foolproof , but the two "If" statements do go a long way to preventing tragedies.
Andy

True, sounds like the gun was illegal. From the look of the mom I wouldn't say she provided the best educational environment for her children.

This anti's article states
The 22-year old mother had previous brushes with the law. In 2014, she was arrested for unlawful possession of a firearm for an unlawful purpose and aggravated assault. Recently, she had spent four months in jail on charges of promoting prostitution.

People in the area said Spruill did not even have custody of the boys, confirming that the boys stayed with their grandmother. They added that she had just moved in with them 10 days earlier and was planning on moving to another apartment soon.

Itiyanah Spruill: New Jersey Woman Arrested After 6-Year-Old Son Fatally Shoots 4-Year-Old Brother (http://www.inquisitr.com/3250430/itiyanah-spruill-new-jersey-woman-arrested-after-6-year-old-son-shoots-4-year-old-brother/)

then goes on to promote moms, everytown's and lcpgv's calls for more gun laws.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads