JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was watching this play out on reddit for a minute - and, well - boy oh boy.
No matter the story - the words out of this guys own mouth (4WD) about ratting out a customer to DOJ is beyond the pale.

Dude just tanked his business over $120. Ouch, maybe try closing your mouth when breathing?

Anyone else find it interesting how the sound of ones voice, can cause someone to draw the conclusion, one likes to smell their own farts?!:s0112:

I've never heard of any vendor who wouldn't refund the order before shipment regardless of policies. I could understand a restocking fee, but this is messy.

I also can not stand apologies only because of repercussions. Screw them.

I watched about half of the video before I saw a squirrel outside...

So, what was the deal in the first place? Apparently a Californian ordered a bunch of mags from a non-California company. Was this during the mag ban, or was it during the short 2-week or whatever grace period while the courts were arguing?

If he ordered them before the grace period, then isn't the business just as culpable for agreeing to ship illegal items to CA?

Did they ever say why the customer canceled his order? Perhaps he thought he was ordering during the grace period and then realized he didn't?

I have no idea what the whole dispute was over, but the business threatening to rat out the customer to the CA DOJ was extremely low-brow and I would never do business with such a company.

Same as @HaveGun . Some questionable details surrounding the buyer, but threatening to report customer to authority over products you sell is bat**** crazy.

Some of these smaller vendors & manufacturers have very poor customer service, even over mistakes their shop made, or faulty products. I'm always surprised by it, as I'm in sales myself.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top