JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Similar to finding hunting buddies, target shooting buddies has always been difficult to find. I almost always shoot alone, woods or my club. The problem Ive noticed over time is that target shooting seems to be a very individualistic thing, so its hard to find someone who is at the same level or style as you. Ive taken friends target shooting and most seem only interested in sending lead downrange for the fun of that.... not my thing. And then often times target shooting is actually work that needs to get done, like load development or zeroing a new scope, I like to focus on that task to get it done as quickly as possible but that takes the fun out of hanging out sometimes. Ive taken friends to help zero their scope and some have gone easy and others turned into a day of frustration ending in them saying " thats good enough".

I used to go with friends, but that's gotten to be more trouble than it's worth to even find anyone who wants to go. They say they want to, but everyone is busy, nobody has time.

Anyone who wants to meet up at CVSC for an afternoon at the range, let me know.
I wish I was close to a range. If I was out West I'd go with you. Heck, I'd belong! I've got more time than I know what to do with these days. I generally like to shoot slow. Try to make holes close together, within a bright red circle on paper. ;) I like the sound of steel at 100yds. That "THWAK" sound from a 150 gr bullet, and the "Ching" of the clip from an M1.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top