JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have a 4th generation glock 27 for sale. Comes with original box, 3 glock 27 magazines, 2 of which have +2 grip extensions and the 3rd has the pinky extension, as well as a 15 round magazine. Also comes with a Galco leather SOB holster, and a Blackhawk paddle holster. Has the 3.5 lb ghost trigger connector as well as a glock smooth sided trigger to replace the serrated trigger. Also has the lightweight firing pin. The gun comes with all the original parts as well as the new ones installed. Has roughly 1000 rounds threw it. Any questions shoot me a text. Thank you.
541-405-8877.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

My mistake, it has 5 magazines. The 4 are all standard capacity G27 mags but 3 of them have +2 extensions. One has a Taylor freelance billet aluminum extension and the other two are glock +2 extensions.

sorry, thought it was listed in the main heading. I'm Asking $500 for everything. Or $425 for just the gun, original glock case, back straps, and 3 magazines.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.