JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$850
City
Tualatin area
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale or possible trade.

Brand new. Never mounted. Still shrink wrapped from the factory. In box but the boxes are open. Mounting brackets included.

Victory 4x4 full length roof rack. Fits 03 to 09 Toyota 4runners. Will also fit Lexus GX470's but you'll need to buy different mounting brackets from victory 4x4.
I bought this for my wife's 5th gen t4r but found out it only fit 4th gens.

this rack is amazing. They look and function great

Has the non-lightbar front fairing. You can order one with a 40" cutout from them.
Retails for $899.

Trades for guns. Can add cash to deals as needed.
Ideas: p365, g19, Colt 1911's, s&w governor

C76C30D7-91BC-458D-AA29-F8BAB056E579.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Dude Total bummer. It says right there that its for a 5th gen, Did you take it up with the company when you found out it won't fit?

Dude Total bummer. It says right there that its for a 5th gen, Did you take it up with the company when you found out it won't fit?
Yeah I contacted them. I thought the same thing.
There's a pull down where you select 4th or 5th gen and they send you different rails and mounting feet.
Thanks for looking out! I appreciate it.

If I wasn't thinking about selling my 4thgen I would be all over this.
There are some 4th gen specific FB pages that you might try listening it on. Im sure it will sell there. There are a lot of Locol people on there.

If I wasn't thinking about selling my 4thgen I would be all over this.
There are some 4th gen specific FB pages that you might try listening it on. Im sure it will sell there. There are a lot of Locol people on there.
Brand new racks help trucks sell faster ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top