JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpg Yep, under the guise of "free market" Ive decided to part with this "much valued" item.

1 unopened box of M855 420rnds

2 magpul high capacity ghost clips loaded to the brim with super extra tactical armor piercing ammo.

Thats 480 rounds of pure penetrating evil folks.

Never ever ever again will this be for sale, remember that chicom steel core stuff? How long ago was that banned? Well never mind the fact that I picked up 300 rounds just last month.. It too is super ultra mega rare but somehow I scored..

This is your chance to score too:
Im selling this ammo for
$2,000 firm.

Or trade it for an Npap AK, a case of PBR and a top gun hi-five.

Yep, fair market value.:rolleyes:
Ill even throw in 5
(yes you read right 5) very very used surplus usgi m4 30 round assault clips for this "fair" price.

My loss is your gain!
No other trade offers will be entertained.

Only the listed trade item or $2000.
Im "quite sure" this ammo will sell fast.. Better make a move. ;)

image.jpg

I have a nice AK for sale in the Rifle classifieds. How about I trade you my rifle AND $2500 for your ammo.
Please don't try to low ball me, and don't give me any of that "no other offers will be entertained" business
Thanks.

Anyone notice the adds where the *seller* is willing to trade his majik M855 for standard FMJ as long as that trade involves more FMJ than M855. :rolleyes:

2,000 rounds of Federal 5.56x45mm, Lake City, XM855CS, 62 gr FMJ ball, aka "Green Tips".............Possible trade for 3,500 rounds of Wolf GOLD .223 55gr.

Anyone notice the adds where the *seller* is willing to trade his majik M855 for standard FMJ as long as that trade involves more FMJ than M855. :rolleyes:

2,000 rounds of Federal 5.56x45mm, Lake City, XM855CS, 62 gr FMJ ball, aka "Green Tips".............Possible trade for 3,500 rounds of Wolf GOLD .223 55gr.
But.. But it states is a good deal right in the ad, How can you argue that?o_O

Even if the ban happens there will be M855 around for decades to come. There has to be billions of rounds in private hands and now folks will be less likely to burn it plinking if they can't replace it cheap. It will be around but if it's $.50-.60/rd it might was well not be.

It's pretty much all I shoot, and in the past I have shot a lot of it. I have bought at least 25,000 rounds of the stuff in the last 5 years. I have a pile of 5.56 guns and they are all zero'ed with M855. I have several spendy optics designed for use with M855. I got enough set aside I can shoot it for a couple more years but it pretty much ruins my whole program if it's no longer available cheap. It's not what I prefer to shoot, but since it's half the cost of 77gr OTM its been what I feed my machines.

I'm not sure why those lusting after it can't see it's only plus has always been a low cost heavier round. Why you would pay $.60/rd when for $.68 you can buy MK262 Mod II is beyond me.

Even if the ban happens there will be M855 around for decades to come. There has to be billions of rounds in private hands and now folks will be less likely to burn it plinking if they can't replace it cheap. It will be around but if it's $.50-.60/rd it might was well not be.

It's pretty much all I shoot, and in the past I have shot a lot of it. I have bought at least 25,000 rounds of the stuff in the last 5 years. I have a pile of 5.56 guns and they are all zero'ed with M855. I have several spendy optics designed for use with M855. I got enough set aside I can shoot it for a couple more years but it pretty much ruins my whole program if it's no longer available cheap. It's not what I prefer to shoot, but since it's half the cost of 77gr OTM its been what I feed my machines.

I'm not sure why those lusting after it can't see it's only plus has always been a low cost heavier round. Why you would pay $.60/rd when for $.68 you can buy MK262 Mod II is beyond me.

I don't know anyone who buys it for the penetrator. As mentioned earlier, that's what 30 cal is for. I use handloads for bench shooting, whatever decent mid-weight stuff I can find for medium range standing, and the cheapest, dirtiest steel-cased junk I can find for close in. I should probably see if I have any 855 and rotate it to the back. I can always put it up for sale if ZA sells his. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top