JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Custom mid-heavy barrel and some other things done to it. it is bolt action, the bolt cocks the gun when opened, not closed.

will come with brass and a reloading die set (2 pc.) and a little ammo. 50+ pieces of brass and ammo.

the gun has a monte carlo style stock, and a muzzle break. looks to be threaded.

pretty nice gun with no cracks in the stock.

if you want an inexpensive safari gun, then this is it.

currently have 3-4 rounds or so of factory Weatherby Magnum ammo which is 7500+ ft. lbs. of energy, and it pushes a 500 grain bullet at 2600 ft. per second with this load.

Looking to trade this for several things.

204 Ruger
22-250
1911's
Glocks
XD's
and other handguns, rifles, shotguns, ammo, scopes.
AR's and I ad cash.
shotguns

VERY interested in part trades on nice midpower scopes, a 4-14, 6-18, 4-16, 5-20??? you get the idea.

$499 OR BEST OFFER! I am willing to work on the price too it is just there as a guide for offers.

bullet next to the 2 monsters is a 223..... :) puts things in perspective doesn't it....

IMG_4067.jpg
IMG_4070.jpg

bump. price is just suggestive. make offers.

204, 243, 308, 223, AR, ak, shotguns and other part trades or full trades.

the brass and dies alone are about $200.

it is also possible this is a Winchester action....

definately willing to trade for a NICE shotgun, I can add cash or other ammo and things for the right Varmint gun. pistols, Rifles, Shotguns?

$499

What is the length of pull and barrel length. Have you fired the rifle and are there any issues with function? Thanks, Tom.
Is the scope included and if so what is it?

Bushnell scope chief 3-9X40 and is included
fired it several times. functions great.
barrel is roughly 22"
Length of pull is unknown... trigger isn't the worst I have used...................
any other questions?

and yes, this is also a bump because it is still for sale.

I have some questions for you; When you fired it, did you shoot factory full power loads, or lighter handloads? How bad is the recoil? What does the gun weigh?

Who built the gun? Has everything been checked out by a good gunsmith?

What brand are the dies?

I've been wanting something excessively powerful for awhile now, but I'm real concerned with how safe something like this, as I always figured .460 was too much to be chambered to in anything other than a weatherby.

I have some questions for you; When you fired it, did you shoot factory full power loads, or lighter handloads? How bad is the recoil? What does the gun weigh?

Who built the gun? Has everything been checked out by a good gunsmith?

What brand are the dies?

I've been wanting something excessively powerful for awhile now, but I'm real concerned with how safe something like this, as I always figured .460 was too much to be chambered to in anything other than a weatherby.

looked at by a couple gunsmiths. its safe to fire and it was factory power loads... the 1917 is plenty strong enough for the 460 ask some gunsmiths. not sure on the brand of the dies.

i will check the brands tomorrow. coming back into town...

not sure of the builder, just that it works well, and other gunsmiths didn't have anything bad to say about it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.