JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have heard the 1911 frames didn't like the 10mm,so I can't see how the 460 could be good for it.
It would be interesting except I do have a G20 and finding components for another caliber right now sucks rotten eggs.
I guess it would be just the brass since I reload 45acp already.

here is one old conversation I recall reading,
The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site - 460 Rowland & ?'s for 1911Tuner (very long)
Please read the link that Bearbait references as well. It's quite long, but gave me a better understanding related to the forces at work on 1911 lockup/lugs etc.
I'm not trying to discourage anyone from getting the kit. I had one, it was fun. But, It was my decision that the 10mm glock was a better fit, for what I was trying to do.

It may be hard on frames...

But I have been looking at doing this with an XD tactical full size for a while now.
Something about it intrigues me.

Its on the list of things I want. If I go back to Alaska I will do it for sure.

So many wants... so little money!!

Hi Spray, I have a couple of Clark Conversions ... a 5" and a Commander. Just stay away from Alloy Frames. Yep, standard Mag and teh recoil is quite moderate ..... I really like them .... :s0155:

Heck, I have one in .451 Detonics Magnum and one in .400 Cor-Bon also ...... :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top