JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Been in the family for nearly 20 years and it is time for it to go. '46 Ford pick-up with V-8 flathead, 3 speed on the floor, 12 volt system with 1 wire GM alternator, '53 rear end with modern rear shocks, new parts in the front end and the shop said it was good to go with no adjustment to the alignment. Motor was rebuilt some years back and has less than 3K miles on the rebuild. Not running real good right now but that is minor, no problem driving it home. Drives down the freeway with no problem even with the bias ply tires. last trip my bride and I took was from Lebanon to Newport with no problems. I have the missing drivers side door and also a set of doors ready to go on, they just need the hardware swapped out and I have new door felts from Sacramento Ford. The bed surface is 1" plywood and it looks good and I have a chrome rear bumper in the barn. This is a prime candidate for a frame-off restro or street rod build. I have good clear title and the tags are good into next year. This cab and frame accepts the fenders and hood for '40 & '41 also. As it sets I have garnered a lot of trophies at shows and parades. I am getting rid of it due to age and my son and I have a '44 Army Jeep and that seems to take front stage. I'm asking $7,500 and will take firearms in on trade. For more pictures or more information call me at 541-401-1063, I don't text. I am in Lebanon.

MVC-066S.JPG MVC-067S.JPG MVC-068S.JPG MVC-069S.JPG MVC-070S.JPG MVC-071S.JPG MVC-072S.JPG MVC-073S.JPG MVC-074S.JPG

Been in the family for nearly 20 years and it is time for it to go. '46 Ford pick-up with V-8 flathead, 3 speed on the floor, 12 volt system with 1 wire GM alternator, '53 rear end with modern rear shocks, new parts in the front end and the shop said it was good to go with no adjustment to the alignment. Motor was rebuilt some years back and has less than 3K miles on the rebuild. Not running real good right now but that is minor, no problem driving it home. Drives down the freeway with no problem even with the bias ply tires. last trip my bride and I took was from Lebanon to Newport with no problems. I have the missing drivers side door and also a set of doors ready to go on, they just need the hardware swapped out and I have new door felts from Sacramento Ford. The bed surface is 1" plywood and it looks good and I have a chrome rear bumper in the barn. This is a prime candidate for a frame-off restro or street rod build. I have good clear title and the tags are good into next year. This cab and frame accepts the fenders and hood for '40 & '41 also. As it sets I have garnered a lot of trophies at shows and parades. I am getting rid of it due to age and my son and I have a '44 Army Jeep and that seems to take front stage. I'm asking $7,500 and will take firearms in on trade. For more pictures or more information call me at 541-401-1063, I don't text. I am in Lebanon.

View attachment 295901 View attachment 295902 View attachment 295903 View attachment 295904 View attachment 295905 View attachment 295906 View attachment 295907 View attachment 295908 View attachment 295909

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or more pictures. I have had a lot of interest but nothing I can take to the bank as yet. I do need some good cash up front but will take a significant amount of the value in bread and butter guns. My primary interests are military, AR's & AK's, Mossberg 22's and I am looking for a Savage 1919 NRA training rifle in 22. Louie 541-401-1063

Would you trade for a 1942 gpw...its not original

I would lean towards no but I never say never. First off send some pictures to [email protected]. Is it Ford or Willys? I have a 44 GPW that was done in original when I got it and I paid what I am wanting for my pick-up which is a bit less that the listed price. Also, where are you located and is it driveable as it is? I'm selling the Ford pick-up because I don't have the time or smarts to do the work that needs done. I would simply have to peddle the GPW so it would be back to square one unless there were some firearms in the deal to do some horse trading with. You can call me at 541-401-1063 and we can talk. As I say, I never say never. Louie

Ya mon
I would lean towards no but I never say never. First off send some pictures to [email protected]. Is it Ford or Willys? I have a 44 GPW that was done in original when I got it and I paid what I am wanting for my pick-up which is a bit less that the listed price. Also, where are you located and is it driveable as it is? I'm selling the Ford pick-up because I don't have the time or smarts to do the work that needs done. I would simply have to peddle the GPW so it would be back to square one unless there were some firearms in the deal to do some horse trading with. You can call me at 541-401-1063 and we can talk. As I say, I never say never. Louie
Im not sure if its a ford or willys. I will have to check my titles. Has collectors plates. It is drveable when i mount the seats and replace a steering linkage bushing
. Its on a cj5 chassis(amc v8, upgraded axles, d20 tcase, rubicon express springs and shocks) runs awesome, has modern brakes etc. Its not a collector, just a fun truck. I would only do a straight trade.
It may not be up your alley

20160305_113748.jpg 20160430_131518.jpg

Ya mon

Im not sure if its a ford or willys. I will have to check my titles. Has collectors plates. It is drveable when i mount the seats and replace a steering linkage bushing
. Its on a cj5 chassis(amc v8, upgraded axles, d20 tcase, rubicon express springs and shocks) runs awesome, has modern brakes etc. Its not a collector, just a fun truck. I would only do a straight trade.

View attachment 297216 View attachment 297217
Sorry, but that is just something i would have to try and sell and I don't know a thing about it. It would be best if you coould sell your Jeep and make a deal with me on the '46. Louie

Ya mon

View attachment 297216 View attachment 297217

P.S. I did forward this to a friend for some advice as it is in his area of knowledge. I will let you if there is anything I could do. Louie

Here are some update photos and you can see the doors are on the truck. The windows and new felts are not in the doors but the mechanism is. Also, it is running somewhat better now and the problem seems to be in the distributor but I don't want to mess with it too much not know what I am doing. A good drive around truck as it is. It will be at the car show at the Linn County Fairgrounds in Albany this Saturday along with the Linn County Fair. Come out an take a look. I have had several offers on this but no one so far has backed up their offer or even shown up to look when they said they would. Nuff said there. Dropping the price down to $7,000 OBO and will trade all or part for firearms. Louie 541-401-1063

MVC-075S.JPG MVC-076S.JPG MVC-077S.JPG MVC-078S.JPG MVC-079S.JPG MVC-080S.JPG MVC-082S.JPG MVC-081S.JPG MVC-083S.JPG

Just a note on Jeeps of the WWII era.

Willys made MA's and MB's

Ford Made GP's GPW's and GPA's (the Jeep boat thing)

The MA had a slat grill as well as a number of other variations from the GP which had the 9 slot stamped grill which in April 1942 became Std on both models MB and GPW

A GPW and a MB are virtually identical with all parts interchangeable. Every bolt on a GPW will have a script F to signify Ford manufacture on it.

Wow very cool truck. Man I need to dig out a few things to trade!

I'm gonna try and end this and repost it in a week.. I have done some upgrades and some fine tuning on the engine to make it more saleable. I have pictures with the "new" doors posted at the bottom of this post. Give a holler and we can deal, i need it gone to make way for other "fun things".

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top