JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
So he has a limited profile so I can't leave negative feedback but I drove about 2 hrs.. 45 mins both ways to have him flake and not answer the phone or respond to messages. Letting folks know don't bubbleguming trust this bubblegum!!

So he has a limited profile so I can't leave negative feedback but I drove about 2 hrs.. 45 mins both ways to have him flake and not answer the phone or respond to messages. Letting folks know don't bubbleguming trust this bubblegum!!
You should still be able to leave feedback. Hold your cursor over his screen name or avatar, at the bottom of the popup is the feedback score, click on it and leave feedback.

You don't need to access his account to leave feedback. Click his avatar name and a little box should pop up. The click the green or red numbers by his feedback. From there you should be able to leave feedback.

919984BD-EC12-4C04-AFE0-0EFE60FA4C36.png

Thanks guys for the help, I know this will get locked soon but if I can save anybody the headache of a flake out it was worth it!!

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads