Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

45LC Cowboy loads in the Vancouver area?

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by nighthawk, Dec 23, 2013.

1. nighthawk

nighthawk PNW Member

Hi,

Like the title says, I am looking for 45LC Cowboy loads in the Vancouver area, if anybody knows where I can find some, I'd like to know.

Thanks

2. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

in the past,I have seen them at Sportsman's,in Orchards,but I have not looked for them for a while. I"m running around tomorrow,couild check if it's not easy for you to do so.

3. nighthawk

nighthawk PNW Member

Oh, if you see any just let me know where. Thanks for the heads up.

4. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

Sportsmans' only had small boxes of lrn ammo,looked like maybe 20 rnds if that,did not say that I everfound,and over a buck a round if a 20 round box. 23.00/bxo,and it was for sure not 50 round box.
    If you do facebook,the sass norhtwest page might lead you to some,although almost everyone in sass reloads.
    good luck.

5. nighthawk

nighthawk PNW Member

thanks

6. AMProducts

AMProducts Maple Valley, WA Jerk, Ammo Manufacturer Silver Supporter

If you have shell casings, one of the best deals is to send them down to ten-x ammunition and use their reloading service.

http://tenxammo.com/files/Reloading_Service_Pricing_08192013.pdf

Yea it takes a while for the turn around, but usually it will get out to you pretty quick once they get your brass in. Also, it's a true cowboy load... developed for sass shooters.