JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Dayton / Hillsboro - Selling an American Western Arms, Ultimate 1873 .45LC in like new condition. This is a special edition gun with a factory Jim Martin custom tune job. The serial number is JM###. These guns were a special run of production guns that were custom tuned by Jim at the factory before they were sold. It has the smoothest action of any single action gun I have ever felt. The case hardening is flawless and very beautiful. Asking $675

I bought this gun a few months ago with the intention of using it for Fast Draw competition. After purchasing I realized the gun is too tight to be fired with a loose or floating primer. Normal ammunition functions perfect. It's a shame it doesn't work for my intended purpose.

This sale includes an extra set of wood one piece grips. Both sets of grips are beautiful and fit better than any single action I have ever seen. I really hate to sell it but I just don't have room in my safe or my budget for a safe queen like this that I won't shoot.

If interested, please PM with a telephone number and I'll call you back.

Thanks for looking.

1470181_642122085830622_1379116268_n.jpg

1450730_642121962497301_1572557670_n.jpg