JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
45ACP PREMIUM AMMO - DOUBLE TAP AND SPEER

PM only for communication please.
First one to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item.
Payment via cash, USPS MO or PayPal +3.5%
No gift payments accepted
Only trades I'm interested in are:

300blk ammo. Factory loaded only please
Bobro 30mm scope mounts
6.5 Grendel barrel for an accuracy build, SBR length OK
Mega billet uppers
Glossy wood stock for Rem 870 or 11-87

I have the ammo listed below for sale. All ammo is brand new. All like ammo was all bought at the same time and should be the same lot number. Ammo was stored in a 50cal ammo can with dessicant and was only taken out for pictures for this ad (the ammo can shown in the pictures). I want to sell like ammo as a batch (i.e. I want to sell all the FMJ FP together).

Batch #1
Double Tap 45acp loaded with 200gr Gold Dot bullet
QTY = 200 rounds
Price = $140
I think this ammo has since been discontinued by Double Tap. It had / has a great reputation as being some of the absolute best defensive ammo ever made. The only reason I'm selling it that I no longer own a 45 and therefore no longer have a potential to need this ammo.

Batch #2
Double Tap 45acp loaded with 230gr FMJ FP
QTY = 250 rounds
Price = $180 shipped
I bought this ammo for when I go hiking in the mountains. It is a very powerful load and would serve well in that role. Again, without a 45 I have no use for this.

Batch #3
Speer 200gr Gold Dot
QTY = 40 rounds
Price = $25 adder to either of the 2 batches above. No looking to sell these on their own as shipping would be a significant portion of the cost.

TAKE ALL OF IT FOR $300!

Local to zip 98188 for buyers near S Seattle.

36915699825_cb81cf1591_k.jpg

36519137170_903b263d0c_k.jpg

36915697155_f8e9aaed4c_k.jpg

Sorry for the fuzzy pics, they looked good on my phone! All ammo is brand new, but if you need to see something specific for some reason, let me know and I can text or email you a good picture.

Last edited by a moderator: