JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
45ACP Brass, indoor range pick up brass that has been tumbled and inspected to remove any obvious bad cases.

500 pieces $25.

These are ALL SMALL PRIMER CASES.

Local pick up in Milwaukie.
Shipping available if needed.

Next reloading class is February 4th, pm for details

Thanks, John

I'm reloading both and don't notice a difference in the way they shoot. It just adds an extra step in the process, it is a bit of a pain but what you gonna' do? It takes a bit more muscle to push large primers in with the RCBS tool though. And, the large primers are $.30 more /100.

Mike

all small primer, thats blaser right???? is there a major difference in how they run with small verses large primers?? to me it makes sense to run small primers, so I only have to buy one size.

Blazer, Federal, Speer (All ATK companies) are running small primers. There seem to be more and more. If I was only loading this and another small primer round (i.e. 9MM, 38/357, 40S&W) I would look for small primer brass just so I wouldn't have to buy 2 sizes of primers.

A quick search found these, looks like there is not a differance....

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.