Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

45ACP Brass / Reloading Class **SPF**

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by JohnH, Jan 24, 2012.

1. JohnH

JohnH Milwaukie Active Member

45ACP Brass, indoor range pick up brass that has been tumbled and inspected to remove any obvious bad cases.

500 pieces $25.

These are ALL SMALL PRIMER CASES.

Local pick up in Milwaukie.
    Shipping available if needed.

Next reloading class is February 4th, pm for details

Thanks, John

2. plumberfishes

plumberfishes Gresham oregon Active Member

all small primer, thats blaser right???? is there a major difference in how they run with small verses large primers?? to me it makes sense to run small primers, so I only have to buy one size.

3. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I'm reloading both and don't notice a difference in the way they shoot. It just adds an extra step in the process, it is a bit of a pain but what you gonna' do? It takes a bit more muscle to push large primers in with the RCBS tool though. And, the large primers are $.30 more /100.

Mike

4. JohnH

JohnH Milwaukie Active Member

Blazer, Federal, Speer (All ATK companies) are running small primers. There seem to be more and more. If I was only loading this and another small primer round (i.e. 9MM, 38/357, 40S&W) I would look for small primer brass just so I wouldn't have to buy 2 sizes of primers.

A quick search found these, looks like there is not a differance....

.45 ACP - Large or small primers - Page 2 - XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source!

Federal Champion 45 ACP will now have small primers - Page 2