JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Redhawk is target grey and great condition $750 or 850 with 454 ammo. Also PMR 30. These are picky about ammo and won't shoot the hornadys I stocked up on. Got a somewhat similar handgun I like more so selling it. It comes with two barrels, factory and also a threaded one with flash suppressor and a few mags $800. Must meet in Camas WA. May work out partial trade for Flattop AR , nice 1911 .45, mini 30, .40 auto etc. please send
Pic of trade and what you value it at and I'll send pics in my reply if interested in offer. I also have a never shot Weatherby vanguard .270 with beautiful rare wood stock value is $700. Thanks

Last Edited:
You'd be better off making separate ads for these or at least making different paragraphs within this ad, The PMR30 is still a bit hard to get and sought after you should sell it quickly. Also figure out how to post pics and your return on effort will pay in spades on this site. welcome and good luck.

I think he might be having issues navigating the sight. Sent a PM and no response as of 20 hrs. ago...but we are all busy so I can understand.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.