JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This 5 shot revolver is in great shape. Please note the discoloring on the trigger & hammer. I don't know what caused this, but the metal seems fine. It will fire both .454 Casull and .45 Long Colt. It will not fire .410 shotgun shells. The barrel is 8.375" and is ported. If you're unfamiliar with .454 Casull, it really packs a punch. However, this particular revolver is very heavy and makes the recoil very manageable. I think the best description is HAND CANNON. I always scrupulously cleaned it after every time I fired it. I don't have a round count. Please note that my camera picks up every tiny piece of dust and random whatever. This makes it look like it is worse shape than it really is. The price is $450.

gallery.jpg cylinder.jpg trigger.jpg bore.jpg sights.jpg hammer.jpg 66d32d36-94cc-420b-a5bd-8113a5cb9cfd.jpg

Last Edited:
Hey FiveShot,
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it when people take the time to teach me.
Greg

The discoloration on the front sight is holster wear. For better or for worse, I've got this camera with a zillion megapixles that make every microscopic blemish look like Mt. Everest.
Thanks for the question. Other people probably noticed that and wondered as well.

I normally meet people within the Portland metro area. On occasion, I've gone as far south as Salem. I say south because it looks like you're in Grants pass.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.