JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an extra NIB Yong Heng 4500PSI water cooled compressor for sale. This is the newer design with the water separator drain block. Designed to fill your PCP, Airsoft and Paintball tanks. You can also fill your guns directly from this unit. It includes the Compressor, Oil water separator w quick connect, Spare filters for the separator/filter, Complete Spare O-ring kit, Water pump and tubing, LCD Temp display, 110 vac.
Unit is NIB and has never been used, in original shipping. box.
Ended up with two from the holidays so figure I would give some one else a chance to own the second one.
These are very good units lots of good reviews online. I am asking $300.00 for the complete package. 20190116_165840.jpg 20190116_165743.jpg 20190116_165659.jpg

Last Edited:
Can fill scuba tank as well, great for blowing those annoying pests off the walls you would be amazed how far you can fling a spider with 4500psi, of course the landing sucks for them

I have an extra NIB Yong Heng 4500PSI water cooled compressor for sale. This is the newer design with the water separator drain block. Designed to fill your PCP, Airsoft and Paintball tanks. You can also fill your guns directly from this unit. It includes the Compressor, Oil water separator w quick connect, Spare filters for the separator/filter, Complete Spare O-ring kit, Water pump and tubing, LCD Temp display, 110 vac.
Unit is NIB and has never been used, in original shipping. box.
Ended up with two from the holidays so figure I would give some one else a chance to own the second one.
These are very good units lots of good reviews online. I am asking $300.00 for the complete package. View attachment 538536 View attachment 538537 View attachment 538538
Is this still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top