Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR 4500 PSI Compressor

Status
Not open for further replies.

veradium

Reactions
Feedback
2 / 0 / 0
I have an extra NIB Yong Heng 4500PSI water cooled compressor for sale. This is the newer design with the water separator drain block. Designed to fill your PCP, Airsoft and Paintball tanks. You can also fill your guns directly from this unit. It includes the Compressor, Oil water separator w quick connect, Spare filters for the separator/filter, Complete Spare O-ring kit, Water pump and tubing, LCD Temp display, 110 vac.
Unit is NIB and has never been used, in original shipping. box.
Ended up with two from the holidays so figure I would give some one else a chance to own the second one.
These are very good units lots of good reviews online. I am asking $300.00 for the complete package.
20190116_165840.jpg
20190116_165743.jpg
20190116_165659.jpg

Last edited:
OP
V

veradium

Reactions
Feedback
2 / 0 / 0
Can fill scuba tank as well, great for blowing those annoying pests off the walls you would be amazed how far you can fling a spider with 4500psi, of course the landing sucks for them

Reactions
Feedback
11 / 0 / 0
They are great for cleaning guns!! Dunk them in cleaning solvent and blow it all dry!! You would be amazed at all the junk that comes out!!!

Reactions
Feedback
1 / 0 / 0
I have an extra NIB Yong Heng 4500PSI water cooled compressor for sale. This is the newer design with the water separator drain block. Designed to fill your PCP, Airsoft and Paintball tanks. You can also fill your guns directly from this unit. It includes the Compressor, Oil water separator w quick connect, Spare filters for the separator/filter, Complete Spare O-ring kit, Water pump and tubing, LCD Temp display, 110 vac.
Unit is NIB and has never been used, in original shipping. box.
Ended up with two from the holidays so figure I would give some one else a chance to own the second one.
These are very good units lots of good reviews online. I am asking $300.00 for the complete package. View attachment 538536 View attachment 538537 View attachment 538538
Is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online