JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need a place in/near portland that can fill to 4500 psi. I am trying to weigh if i need a scuba rig or just buy a CF tank and be done with it. Leaning toward CF. i know seven seas scuba can do it, but that is a trek for me...

Thanks.

Hey Cally88 I had the same problem as I have a Benjamin Marauder in .25 cal and it eats air quickly. Give Impact Action Sports a call. Here their phone number 503-213-3230. Take Exit 3 off I-205 and head north on Stafford Rd to the roundabout. Take the 3rd exit from the roundabout and head west on Borland Rd. Schaber Ln is the 4th driveway on the right (just past Athey Creek Middle School). Turn right on Schaber Ln and continue for 1/4 mile until you arrive at our field. Give em a call and tell them Lynn sent you. The head guy Jason has filled my carbon fiber 90cu in tanks many times. It's 5.00 per tank. Hope this helps!

Impact Sports is great, they're fun folks.

However, would be nice to not spend an hour's drive from Hillsboro.

Anyone know of a 4500psi tank fill station on the west side?

thanks! f

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads