JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is what I have to sell/trade. 400 rounds 45 acp 230 grain fmj and 50 rounds 185 grain fmj. One hogue grip for sig 229. What I need is 40 ammo, 223/556 ammo and Sig 229 40 magazines. Ammo is $20 a box. Grip is $10. Will trade 50 rounds for 50 rounds of 40. Will trade more for hollow points. Available to meet in NE Portland during the day and SE PDX at night.

SPF!!!!!

Because I need to buy some 40 and 556 ammo and sig 229 mags. Also the ammo prices are crazy right now, hard to get, and more people need to be out practicing instead of sitting at home. I try to be fair is all.

I will call them. Im really trying to find some for 20 a box, seems to be about the lowest price ive seen a box for of 45acp

I think that I paid just a hair over $20 for the cheap red and green box of ammo. I don't remember the manufacture tho, but it was definitely less than $25. (Lelier and Bellot?)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.