JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

Local shop got in the SP-01 I've been waiting for at a price I think is acceptable, so I need to sell this in order to get that.

This is a Glock 34 in 9mm. Good condition, has new Talon grips just installed. Also has Trijcon front site, MMC rear. Was going to be using this in local practical pistol matches, but gonna work up the SP-01 instead.

I also, put in the ultimate fulcrum trigger by ZEV in it. This will not be included at the $450 price, but I will sell it for $150. As new in package. Literally just got it before Christmas. My Lyman trigger gauge says it's 3.2lbs consistent with the 2lbs firing pin spring.

It shoots perfectly, great for competition or carry.

Comes with 2 Glock magazines with Magpul bases. Will not sell to capacity restricted states. Will ship thru ShipMyGun.com to your FFL.

Please send PM asap if you want it. I foresee this selling quickly at this price.

$450 shipped!!!!! $600 with ZEV trigger. $150 for ZEV shipped!!! Can meet at local FFL as well. Your responsibility for transfer fee.

Pics:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Thanks a lot!

Hey all,

Local shop got in the SP-01 I've been waiting for at a price I think is acceptable, so I need to sell this in order to get that.

This is a Glock 34 in 9mm. Good condition, has new Talon grips just installed. Also has Trijcon front site, MMC rear. Was going to be using this in local practical pistol matches, but gonna work up the SP-01 instead.

I also, put in the ultimate fulcrum trigger by ZEV in it. This will not be included at the $450 price, but I will sell it for $150. As new in package. Literally just got it before Christmas. My Lyman trigger gauge says it's 3.2lbs consistent with the 2lbs firing pin spring.

It shoots perfectly, great for competition or carry.
how many rnds thew it
Comes with 2 Glock magazines with Magpul bases. Will not sell to capacity restricted states. Will ship thru ShipMyGun.com to your FFL.

Please send PM asap if you want it. I foresee this selling quickly at this price.

$450 shipped!!!!! $600 with ZEV trigger. $150 for ZEV shipped!!! Can meet at local FFL as well. Your responsibility for transfer fee.

Pics:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Thanks a lot!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.