JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$45
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Greetings!

I have for sale a mixture of 45 Super and Super Express ammunition. Please note that while this does chamber in 45 ACP pistols, many firearms are not built to withstand the pressures of this ammunition. So please, confirm that your firearm will not be damaged before firing. That being said, if you are looking for a round that will put large holes in a target with a large amount of energy, then this is the stuff for you. Below is a list of what I have available. Current price is $0.90 a round which is less than what it sold for new but I am accepting offers on larger quantities. Additionally, if you do have a 1911 style pistol capable of firing this, I can include a stronger spring which will help reduce the recoil and stress on the frame.

45 Super (repackaged from original boxes into smaller plastic ones except for 1 box)
Buffalo Bore 200g JHP - 200 rounds
Buffalo Bore 230g JHP - 250 rounds
Buffalo Bore 230g FMJ - 100 rounds

45 Super Express (all original packaging)
Texas Ammunition Company 200g XTP-JHP - 400 rounds

I am also in the market for a fun semi-auto 22lr rifle but am open to other trades as well. Let me know what you have to trade.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top