JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
On impulse I bought a 250 Mega-Pack of Remington UMC FMJ .45 ammo... I don't even have a .45 and while I am getting a .45 someday it isn't anytime soon.

I don't jack prices up - I paid $89 and some change... to make the $ easier I am going to say $90, a whole $0.15 more, but at least we don't have to deal with nickles and junk...

Makes it equal to $18/50 rounds. Good luck finding that price at any of the local stores.

Areas I can meet: Sandy, Boring, Damascus, Clackamas, Gresham, Oregon City, etc, etc. Again, pretty flexible.

SOLD to PinoBoy

That is a good deal! I really want to buy it but I guess I wwwwwont hoard, I have enough 45. I have enough 45, I have enough 45, lol free bump

On impulse I bought a 250 Mega-Pack of Remington UMC FMJ .45 ammo... I don't even have a .45 and while I am getting a .45 someday it isn't anytime soon.

I don't jack prices up - I paid $89 and some change... to make the $ easier I am going to say $90, a whole $0.15 more, but at least we don't have to deal with nickles and junk...

Makes it equal to $18/50 rounds. Good luck finding that price at any of the local stores.

Areas I can meet: Sandy, Boring, Damascus, Clackamas, Gresham, Oregon City, etc, etc. Again, pretty flexible.

Bring these with you as well... I'll take it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.