JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gentlemen,

I recently took in ~100 .45 Colt cartridges. They are Remington brass loaded with lead bullets (maybe a cowboy load?). I don't know anything about them. They might be reloads, although they look like virgin brass to me. I thought about pulling them and reloading since I don't shoot ammo I didn't get out of the package or reload myself, but I enjoy trading. :D

Anybody want them? I'd take some 22, 45 ACP, or a can of powder for them. I'd ask for primers, but I don't want to choke anybody with laughter.

I travel I-5 frequently between Seattle and Grants Pass, so anywhere along that corridor would be an easy FTF trade.

Thanks,

Dan

If the trade with DilleyBilly doesn't work I could use those - let's see - I have some .40 and 9mm, I think I have .45 but I may just be down to my reloads. I have I think lots of boxes of .22. I can make a fair trade. I am near I-5 in the seattle area.

Thanks for all the response. I am away from home this weekend and will get accurate info when I get home, likely tomorrow or Wednesday. Then I'll consider all offers and get back to everyone. Thanks!

Dan

I should have done a little more homework before posting....

Anyway, I gave them a count and a closer look. There are exactly 50 rounds, and definitely reloads. They are mostly Starline brass with 5 or 6 Remington.

Apologies for the misrepresentation.

Make me an offer. Still trades only.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.