Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

45 "Long" Colt Ammunition

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by dan97526, May 8, 2009.

1. dan97526

dan97526 Grants Pass, OR/Centralia, WA Member

Gentlemen,

I recently took in ~100 .45 Colt cartridges. They are Remington brass loaded with lead bullets (maybe a cowboy load?). I don't know anything about them. They might be reloads, although they look like virgin brass to me. I thought about pulling them and reloading since I don't shoot ammo I didn't get out of the package or reload myself, but I enjoy trading. :D

Anybody want them? I'd take some 22, 45 ACP, or a can of powder for them. I'd ask for primers, but I don't want to choke anybody with laughter.

I travel I-5 frequently between Seattle and Grants Pass, so anywhere along that corridor would be an easy FTF trade.

Thanks,

Dan

2. dilleybilly

dilleybilly Forest Grove Member

i have 1# of accurate 2520 and 1# of accurate no 5 do you need either
    thanks tony

3. Oro

Oro Western WA Active Member

If the trade with DilleyBilly doesn't work I could use those - let's see - I have some .40 and 9mm, I think I have .45 but I may just be down to my reloads. I have I think lots of boxes of .22. I can make a fair trade. I am near I-5 in the seattle area.

4. dan97526

Thanks for all the response. I am away from home this weekend and will get accurate info when I get home, likely tomorrow or Wednesday. Then I'll consider all offers and get back to everyone. Thanks!

Dan

5. dan97526

I should have done a little more homework before posting....

Anyway, I gave them a count and a closer look. There are exactly 50 rounds, and definitely reloads. They are mostly Starline brass with 5 or 6 Remington.

Apologies for the misrepresentation.

Make me an offer. Still trades only.