Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.45 lead cast bullets

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by oldcars, Feb 21, 2013.

1. oldcars

oldcars North Central Oregon Member

These work awsome for a .45colt, and might feed in a .45 auto, but I have never tried. Nice light bullets make for a light recoiling practice or cowboy action load. Round nose, flat point, sized at .452" and weighing 150 grains.

$75 per 1000, I have 4000 available.

I live in the Gorge, but can deliver to the Portland or Bend area if you are not in a hurry. I will ship but buyer pays.
    5o3-7o3-2874 or email direct austensclassics at yahoo.com , but no spaces and @ instead of "at" The PM system seems to be unreliable lately so please call (NO texting) or email me

Thanks and have a great day!

2. k7grc

k7grc Banks, Or Active Member

Are you sure 150gr. round nose flat? Ive seen 150 semi-wad. I'd be interested in 180gr.
    thanks

3. oldcars

They actually weigh about 155g but the box is marked 150. They really are a round nose flat point. In my 4 5/8" Blackhawk they shoot very well, the first group I shot with 6g of titegroup was 5 shots in 1.698" at 25 yards and that was with a crosswind! I like them for low recoil target loads, I just don't need them all.

4. oldcars

Still got 'em

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.