Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

.45 lead cast bullets

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by oldcars, Feb 21, 2013.

1. oldcars

oldcars North Central Oregon Member

These work awsome for a .45colt, and might feed in a .45 auto, but I have never tried. Nice light bullets make for a light recoiling practice or cowboy action load. Round nose, flat point, sized at .452" and weighing 150 grains.

$75 per 1000, I have 4000 available.

I live in the Gorge, but can deliver to the Portland or Bend area if you are not in a hurry. I will ship but buyer pays.
    5o3-7o3-2874 or email direct austensclassics at yahoo.com , but no spaces and @ instead of "at" The PM system seems to be unreliable lately so please call (NO texting) or email me

Thanks and have a great day!

2. k7grc

k7grc Banks, Or Active Member

Are you sure 150gr. round nose flat? Ive seen 150 semi-wad. I'd be interested in 180gr.
    thanks

3. oldcars

They actually weigh about 155g but the box is marked 150. They really are a round nose flat point. In my 4 5/8" Blackhawk they shoot very well, the first group I shot with 6g of titegroup was 5 shots in 1.698" at 25 yards and that was with a crosswind! I like them for low recoil target loads, I just don't need them all.

4. oldcars

Still got 'em

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.