JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to trade or sell 160 rounds of brass lead bullet long colt ammo. Traded the old smith, now left with the ammo. Id like to get at least $70 for it. OR il trade for : .308, .223(no 5.56), .357, or reloading supplies for the calibers listed.
Thanks! Will be in Salem this Sunday Monday. 541 550 8612

I do need the 45 LC if you can ship - I'm in Macon GA south of Atlanta - I do have 308 RCBS dies and some 357/38 spl Lyman dies - I'll buy just the 45 LC ammo - for sure -- I can send pictures of dies if you are interested. I have to

308 Dies.jpeg

Picture of 308 dies in a Lee Turret holder - The 308 dies I have are like new - the Lymans for 38/357 have a lots of usage but are the hard chromed type with no discernable wear (3 dies /orange box) - I'll pull them out of storage and send a picture if you are interested. Alan 478-972-5727 Have a good one

308 Dies.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.