JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't bother with Wood Village Walmart (I cleaned them out of .40 S&W, took three trips. No other pistol ammo. Got a few boxes 7mm RM rifle, they had some /30-06, two of /270 Win, a bit of pricey high end .243.

Bi Marts on Hogan and also Halsey at 120th had next to nothing... a few of .280 auto, one box .25 ACP..... one of 7mm Mauser.....

pretty sad. I came looking for any of fourteen different rounds for rifle and pistol, could not buy anything.....

I was just at Fisherman's Marine in Delta Park this morning and they had full shelves of ammo including .45 and their 40 S&W was $19.99 a box

well, good job they've got some. Before my three visits, that walmart had the .40 S&W for $12.50/box/50. It was Blazer brass, 115 gr FMJ. The 7mm Rem Mag in Federal PSP or something like was 17/box/20. When Walmart has it, it is cheap.

They've just last week instituted a policy of six boxes total of centerfire pistol and rifle ammo per customer per day. That's why it took three trips.... shot shels, no limit, and they had plenty of 12 and 20..... nothing in ten.

and yes, I did mean THREE eighty, not two..... my finner dun missed a notch there. But, YOU knew what I meant.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.