Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.45 cal ammo

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by B_rice, May 9, 2009.

1. B_rice

B_rice vancouver Member

want to buy .45 cal. ammo anything anyone has i am interested. send me your price or if you know where some is let me know.

2. buyamonkey

buyamonkey West vancouver WA Member

Fisherman's Marine in Delta Park had some last night. Walmart in H.dell got some new ammo stock, not sure if they had any .45 but I got some white box 100 packs of 9mm for $20. Good Luck.

Eddie

3. daneyboy007

daneyboy007 Pierce county Member

if you come to the east side bimart in ellensburg had remington UMC 250 pack for $95.they had 6 boxes

4. tionico

tionico Thurston County Well-Known Member

Don't bother with Wood Village Walmart (I cleaned them out of .40 S&W, took three trips. No other pistol ammo. Got a few boxes 7mm RM rifle, they had some /30-06, two of /270 Win, a bit of pricey high end .243.

Bi Marts on Hogan and also Halsey at 120th had next to nothing... a few of .280 auto, one box .25 ACP..... one of 7mm Mauser.....

pretty sad. I came looking for any of fourteen different rounds for rifle and pistol, could not buy anything.....

5. 5series

5series SW WA Member

I was just at Fisherman's Marine in Delta Park this morning and they had full shelves of ammo including .45 and their 40 S&W was $19.99 a box

6. jeffcohen

jeffcohen Mulino Or. Member

call chuck at 503-771-8160
    has 9mm 40s&w and 45acp instock

7. tionico

tionico Thurston County Well-Known Member

well, good job they've got some. Before my three visits, that walmart had the .40 S&W for $12.50/box/50. It was Blazer brass, 115 gr FMJ. The 7mm Rem Mag in Federal PSP or something like was 17/box/20. When Walmart has it, it is cheap.

They've just last week instituted a policy of six boxes total of centerfire pistol and rifle ammo per customer per day. That's why it took three trips.... shot shels, no limit, and they had plenty of 12 and 20..... nothing in ten.

and yes, I did mean THREE eighty, not two..... my finner dun missed a notch there. But, YOU knew what I meant.