JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Apparently I accidentally picked this up without paying enough attention that they were .458 bullets and not .451, they are Hornady 300gr HP .458 bullets, 50 per box, and I have two boxes.

Apparently these are hard to find, so hopefully there are some .45-70 shooters here that want these!

$20 per box, or trade for Hornady .44 bullets.

would you be interested in trading for some cast bullets?I have 250g rnfp and 255g swc kt in 45 and in 44 I have 240g tl and 240 g swc kt gcs...

would you be interested in trading for some cast bullets?I have 250g rnfp and 255g swc kt in 45 and in 44 I have 240g tl and 240 g swc kt gcs...

What brand are the cast bullets? I can get them for pretty cheap down here, but may still be interested in the .44 depending on how much you are willing to trade.

I cast these myself...water quenched,sized and lubed with BAC.Maybe 20-22 brinell.
I could go 2-1 on the 44s.We would have to meet 1/2 way though.Im in beavercreek...a little south of oregon city...Robin

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.