JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The few features that are comparable are JMB inventions stolen by Glock, it's like comparing a Rolls to a Yugo, yep, both are cars...

if you give me a car that i have to drive cross country and my life depends on it.

A Rolls the is supper picky about gas and may not work with AM/PM but Chevron is ok as long as it is supper premium then it works fine if you don’t forget to grease it up.

Yugo gas, pee or whatever you can find put it in the tank and it will drive you where you need to go ALL THE TIME.

give me the piece of sh**!

my.02

if you give me a car that i have to drive cross country and my life depends on it.

A Rolls the is supper picky about gas and may not work with AM/PM but Chevron is ok as long as it is supper premium then it works fine if you don’t forget to grease it up.

Yugo gas, pee or whatever you can find put it in the tank and it will drive you where you need to go ALL THE TIME.

give me the piece of sh**!

my.02

Interesting, if you ever find yourself in possession of a Rolls give me a call, I'm sure I'll be able to scrounge up a Yugo for a trade.:s0114:

Upon which the marketplace for Glocks was born.

Tell me what is wrong with a Glock?

it goes boom every time.
Dirty, full of sand or mud it works.

1911 is a fine pistol I have owned a 2 Kimbers tac custom II (no problems) and pro eclipse (FTF, FTE), Springfield v10 (FTF, FTE)
Kimber CDP pro (picky) these are clean and lubed guns. I would hate to have it a little dirty 

Glock 17,19,23,26,21sf have never had a problem at all.