JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a S&W 25-2 in .45acp. Looks scary. It had some work done on it before I got it, so it has a 21/2 barrel. Weighs a ton.

I got it because I got the wheelgun fever and bought a 27-2 .357. Then I got a .44 spec.

I found I had to keep the following calibers, .223, .38 spec.,.357, .44 spec., 7.62x39 for an SKS, .22 lr., .308, .45 acp, 9mm, 40 s&w, and 30.06 for my Springfield and my M-1.

Ridiculous to say the least, for me. So I got rid of all but the US military calibers and the .22lr. But I really loved the feel and heft of the pre-safety lock N frames. So I stumbled into the revolver above. It seemed to have problems with random light primer strikes, and I bought it knowing that.

It seems that they make these things called moon clips for rimless ammo ;-)

It looks like a jovino effector (use your google fu)

All that said, I carry a 1911, not a Glock fan nor a detractor, just too many days as a kid playing war shooting the Nazis with my .45.

My first 45 was a Glock 21 cause I'm a lefty and I needed a safety that worked for me shooting IPSC. But the European angle of the frame never gave me a good point. I switched to a Para 14-45 limited and shot much better the very next week. The Glock was pretty accurate, but nothing like the limited.
So here's the tosser...Just bought a XDM 9. Now I want a XDM 45 and the limited may be going to the back of the safe.