JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Lakewood/Steilacoom
State
Washington
Zip Code
I was rummaging through my stuff and found approximately 70 rounds of World War II 45 ACP ammo. It is all marked WCC 42. NOT reloads.
Does anybody know if this is worth anything, and if so what? I don't know if I want to shoot it or not, the ones I have shot work fine. Anybody want to trade for something? Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
If its in the original packaging it is worth something to collectors, even the empty boxes but if its loose then its probably more trouble than its worth.

It's not rare as far as headstamps go , and not being in the original wartime packaging hurts it. Honestly its worth more as shooting fodder than collecting fodder. Just remember it's going to be corrosively primed.

I was rummaging through my stuff and found approximately 70 rounds of World War II 45 ACP ammo. It is all marked WCC 42. NOT reloads.
Does anybody know if this is worth anything, and if so what? I don't know if I want to shoot it or not, the ones I have shot work fine. Anybody want to trade for something? Thanks
Shoot us some pictures. Like already mentioned, if you have the boxes it'll be worth much much more than loose rounds. If you don't have the boxes, might as well shoot it. I have no clue as to whether it's corrosive or not, so a good scrubbing afterwards would be in order.

Honestly it's probably just good shooting ammo. I've shot a fair amount over the years, even some WWI ammo. It is corrosive, but in a pistol that's pretty easy to deal with; just don't forget to clean your barrel. :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.