JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
.380 auto scarce, hard to find.

Now add 45 acp to the list, at least around here. Suddenly I can't find the stuff, and if I find a box of 230g FMJ, it's $28.

all the favorite online outlets: "Out of Stock".

.40 S&W - ubiquitious. Tripping over the stuff in stores. Falling out of the skies.

what gives

Hence the reason I got rid of my .45acp built a .22 so I could plink around cheaper. I have a .40S&W and enjoy picking the ammo off of my ammo tree in the back yard.

I thought I saw some at Fisherman's Marine in OR City this last weekend. I picked up some 223 and 357 mag.

They had two boxes of .25 which I have not see for a long time. But alas no 380 caliber, defensive or plain jane stuff. Next time I see 380 I am going to put up more than just a couple of boxes if the price is reasonable.:s0155:

Check out the ammo for sale on this site. A dear friend of ours passed away, and we are helping his widow close down the store before ATF decides to make a visit.

We have listed quite a bit of ammo there. There are many other items in the store as well, give us a call; we can see what is on the inventory list. There are a few firearms as well. We are FFL holders ourselves, and she has 30 days after her Husbands death to liquidate or ATF convescates firearms, and we lost our very special and dear friend 2 weeks ago.

As soon as I get a complete list from her this week, I will get the firearms listed as well.

Thanks, and Happy Shopping!

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

I got dibs on some of that 45ACP and some 380 if you have it. :)

Now add 45 acp to the list, at least around here. Suddenly I can't find the stuff, and if I find a box of 230g FMJ, it's $28.

.40 S&W - ubiquitious. Tripping over the stuff in stores. Falling out of the skies.

what gives

You need to start reloading :D

Check out the ammo for sale on this site. A dear friend of ours passed away, and we are helping his widow close down the store before ATF decides to make a visit.

We have listed quite a bit of ammo there. There are many other items in the store as well, give us a call; we can see what is on the inventory list. There are a few firearms as well. We are FFL holders ourselves, and she has 30 days after her Husbands death to liquidate or ATF convescates firearms, and we lost our very special and dear friend 2 weeks ago.

As soon as I get a complete list from her this week, I will get the firearms listed as well.

Thanks, and Happy Shopping!

where is the site ? do you mean NWFA NEVER MIND FOUND IT.

what gives

PM sent

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews