JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got some when a buddy gave me about 6,000 1 x .45 brass he didn't want, in a huge box. It's not worth any more than regular commercial brass, IMO. His G-dad was a match shooter but he used all sorts of .45 brass, maybe 400 of them were MATCH headstamped

Match grade ammo, is usually found with military ammo.. It is used in ther marksman program.. Also many a fine shooter may find some when their sponsor is furnishing the ammo.

Reloading match grade ammo, usually, unless you are a match grade reloader..ie: specificially weighing each piece of brass, powder and bullet and reducing the varialtions down to no more that .01gr in powder,.02 in bullet and brass and using match grade primers.. then you can see a tightning up of your shooting groups, all else staying the same.
For shooter rocks, cans, paper targets, and every day practice, not my cup of relaoding..to much time, work and trouble for the last inch.. just my .02c

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top