JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLDYes, I know it's a Taurus, but you know this is a s**t ton of quality factory ammo and there's a lifetime warranty on the gun. Don't be that guy. I don't need a link to a recall or you telling me it's a POS and making an offer.

(385) 355-5010 mobile. $575 or offer

Taurus PT145 Millennium Pro w/3 mags

• IWB Kydex holster
• 250 UMC FMJ, 100 Remington FMJ, 40 JHP
• 100 Rogue Defense FMJ
• 100 PMC JHP
• 20 Hornady Critical Defense
• 20 Browning BXP JXP
• 20 Underwood Ultimate Defense
• 9 Shotshell

Trade for your PPQ M2, M&P Full/Compact, no Shield. HK Striker Fired. No shotguns. Only AR consideration is AR9. Night sights to the front of the line. I'm not looking to separate. Buy it all and do as you wish.

View attachment 525424 View attachment 525425 View attachment 525426

Last Edited:
This is actually a pretty good deal with all that ammo and the mags which have value too. I have this same gun. It's a great reliable high capacity .45 pistol. Sucks about the recall, but forever Taurus will replace it at no cost with their current 9mm compact. So there's no less than $200 or so guaranteed forever in the pistol. The new owner could abuse the snot out of this pistol, shoot it raw, carry it on fishing trips, etc. And later swap it out for a new 9mm down the road...

GLWS.

You mean beyond what I listed? I'm open to others. Let me know what you have in mind.

Trade for your PPQ M2, M&P Full/Compact, no Shield. HK Striker Fired. No shotguns. Only AR consideration is AR9. Night sights to the front of the line. I'm not looking to separate. Buy it all and do as you wish.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.